
Hi everybody!
Here is my first post in my new weblog. I started blogging since early 2005 but I had to finish it in mid-2007. I even had to delete my weblog content and domain as a result of some personal affairs!
Now, after about three years, I highly feel that I need to write and be heard. I need to express myself in words otherwise something bad may happen and makes some problems for me. I don't mean that kind of very bad problems, but it will be harmful anyway!
Thus, I have started blogging again since today. As far as I know, wordpress.com/wordpress.org and all its features has been filtered by my government so I am trying blogger services to share my moments with other people in this world.
Up to now, I haven't decided in what language I will continue blogging so I start with English as a more known language but I may change to Persian (Farsi) in my next posts. So, please use translate.google.com for those Persian posts if you want to understand them in your language.
I have chosen "nagoriz" the name of my blog to state my current situation in this stage of my life. I have made a decision and I am currently in somewhere which I didn't think even in my dreams to be or live. I don't like to discuss it now so let's move to next posts later to find out what happens in my mind and what I am showing to others in outside world.
OK! I think it's enough for the first post. As you see, I have many things to say which may take much time to be written here but I will honestly try to express them as much as possible, regardless that it has any readers or not!
Have fun!
P.S:
1. "nagoriz" means "somebody who doesn't have any way back or forward in his/her life and has to continue his current way otherwise unwanted things may happen and make the situation worse" in Persian (Farsi).
2. I am a Muslim Iranian who is proud of his nationality, history, civilization and culture. Somebody who believes in peaceful and happy living of several nations and religions-followers together.
3. English is my third language. To be honest, after Persian as my mother language, I was fluent in Arabic as my religion language more than English as my primary academic language before coming to States. Fortunately, since that time, my English has been improved a lot. It has almost become second language of mine and it's currently much better than 6 months ago. So, please consider that if I have any mistakes in my English posts or I cannot write in English as well as you do, it's the result of not being a native speaker. In this point of view, I see myself even more able than those native speakers who can just speak in their mother language, English. :)
4. I don't have any specific schedule for updating here. I may update it several times in a day or once a week or twice in a year! I haven't thought much about it but I may use it as a public diary of mine.
5. Currently, I am very similar to this guy whom you see in this post. Dizzy and unconscious!
CONGRATULATIONS!
ReplyDeleteHOPE TO SEE NEXT POSTS SOON! ;)
Nagoriz jan ,we are so happy that u start your weblog..u r treasure of news and ideas
ReplyDeleteElham and Babak:
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments. I'll try to keep here updated with my diaries. Hope to see your comments here again! ;)