
Hi again:
Two weird things happened tonight which made me to write a post about them. First, I locked myself for about 4 hours. I mean, I had left my keys in my room and left the door open. Then, it was winding and ... :D
Anyway, I had to wait for my landlord to get her additional key to open the door but who stays in home in a weekend that she does so?? :D
Thus, I had to find a way not to sleep on our couch in lobby until the next day when she would come and open the door. Therefore, I went ahead and untied the window frame of my room from outside and opened its glassy window manually. I had to do it carefully because if I broke any part of that old frame, I would have to pay more than 140$ for its replacement according to my room contract!! Worse of all, I had to do it in silence because if somebody saw me in that situation when I entered to my room from its window, I might be in jail now! :D
Anyway, after about 30 minutes hardworking, I could enter to my room through its window. Something had never happened before in my life!! :P
Another weird matter, is the "meat grinder" which I was supposed to buy online from Amazon and I was waiting to receive tonight. I had thought what I had purchased online, was a meat-grinder at an excellent price of 37$ and I was so proud of myself for such a purchase! :))
When I opened its pack and found out what a funny product I had purchased online instead of buying it in-store, like what our fathers and mothers did in their times, I became sad because I have to return it by my own cost. It means, I will be charged about 7$ for shipping it back to seller. It also made me so angry because I waited about 10 days to get that thing to start cooking Iranian foods with cut meat.
Anyway, thanks God I am still alive!
P.S:
1. There are many other weird stuff which have happened in recent 24 hours but I don't have enough time to explain them now. I have to go and take a shower to get ready for watching final match of world cup between Spain and Netherlands, in our area night-club place. This means, I have missed another night and I have not to sleep for another day! :(
2. I'm not a burglar!!! This post photo is "tazeeini"!! :D
hame in balaha be khatere un harfas ke behem zadiaaaaaaaaaaa /:) :(
ReplyDeletenagu Elahe intori ke yeho didi az ru zamin mahv shodam :D
ReplyDelete